CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Masakan Kami

I have always enjoyed creating home cooking meals of various Asian cuisines for my family and friends. I have started selling "kueh mueh" (Bruneian local cakes) for a number for years. I have decided to start this blog to showcase the various dishes that I enjoy making and that can be had for your enjoyment and pleasure! For queries/orders, please email me at buahtanganku@gmail.com. Or call/text us at 8748143

Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Kek Roll List

Each 'Kek Roll' are 10" x 10" in size. Each would cost $9.00 per roll.
(You can check out the photos of the rolls below - except for the Tapak Kuda Roll which we can't find at the moment!!).
.

1. Colourful Feather Roll
2. Choco White Whirling Roll
3. Tsunami Roll
4. Eka Mole Roll
5. Stick Wafer Roll
6. Hazelnut Wonder Roll
7. Purple Raspberry Roll
8. Vitamin 'C' Roll
9. Marble Roll
10. Blueberry Wonder Roll
11. Kiwi Cornflake Roll
12. Strawberry Dice Roll
13. Red Scribble Roll
14. Jentik Sayang Roll
15. Tapak Kuda Roll (no photograph - sorry!)